5 Bedroom Sea View Villa in Prestigious Gated Community, with two entrances and dual aspects arranged on just two levels each with 30 meters of sea facing terrace frontage on 1.3 rai land plot. Available Leasehold or Freehold with possibility to add more rooms. Located within the Ayara Surin gated community featuring exceptionally designed modern villas with a Thai twist.
A versatile 5-bedroom villa in an elevated hillside position overlooking Surin Beach, with excellent near views of the sea and attractive distant views of the AmanPuri and Pansea headland. Less than 1 km from the shore, an abundance of manicured greenery hides lower level villas, the public road, suppressing any sounds in the process and framing the tropical sea view.
Custom designed in the early 2000’s to exploit an exceptionally wide plot, the villa simplicity makes it immediately comfortable and manages to pack a lot of formal and informal spaces in just two levels. None of the sea views are wasted, with all rooms and most of the clever relaxation areas demarcated by garden features, changes of level or material all having at least a glimpse of the sea.
Clearly a lot of thought has gone into how the spaces are going to be used. The kitchen, for example, is tiny for a house of this size, but in reality most big kitchens look great, but are rarely used and therefore a waste of precious sea view space. The space is put to better use. The front garden, the entrance is another example, where it has been turned into an inviting and pretty seating area, an intimate cottage garden with a lawn and small plants and flowers, an ideal place for reading a book, taking a picnic or snoozing on a blanket.
A HOUSE OR A LIFESTYLE
Elegant indoor areas are mixed with elegant outdoor areas just a short covered step away, so no matter the weather this pavilion-style villas keeps you protected and dry. Designed for comfortable outdoor living, inside sleeping, the villa is beautifully built, featuring timeless natural materials including stone, granite and light coloured solid timber. These are used in feature roof trusses, and gables and door surrounds giving an exclusive oriental character to the property, even though it is in fact a very modern villa.
- Covered Car park (2)
- Pond, paths, walkway and Pretty planting
- Areas for additional building (for studio, for staff etc.
- MAIN VILLA PAVILION
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Western Kitchen
- Covered terrace facing into the garden
- 1st Master Bedroom sea view with En-suite and terrace, own outdoor seating area
- 2nd Master Bedroom sea view with En-suite and terrace, own sala
- 30 meters of sea facing terrace, with large overhangs
- Covered Stairs Down to Pool Deck Level
- 3rd Bedroom Sea view En-suite.
- 4th Bedroom Sea view En-suite.
- 5th Bedroom.
- Outdoor Gym Sala.
- Pool (68sqm), spa bath in-pool, shower, decking.
- Timber terrace Relaxation Area.
- Bar area / small kitchen behind.
- Undercover massage area.
- Koi Pond.
- Second all weather staircase.
- Extensive planting, water feature.
- Stone steps down a slope to the 2nd entrance, covered car park and storage area.
- Close to Beach
- Excellent Condition
- Exclusive Area
- Freehold Ownership of Building
- Leasehold Land
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sea View